Guides For Choosing A Good Flow Packaging Machine
Packaging machine industry developing trend
The global demand for packaging machinery is expected to grow at an annual rate of 5.3%, and this year will reach 29 billion US dollars. The United States is the world's largest manufacturer of packaging equipment, followed by Japan, and other major manufacturers include Germany, Italy and China. However, in 2005, the fastest growth in packaging equipment production was in developing countries and regions. Developed countries will benefit from stimulating domestic demand and find suitable local manufacturers to invest in developing countries to provide packaging machinery and equipment.
The French packaging machinery market has been growing steadily at a rate of 4% to 5% since 1998, and it is currently the third largest packaging machinery market in Europe. The French packaging machinery industry is mainly composed of small and medium-sized highly specialized companies. The French market currently has a characteristic, that is, the demand for flexible, versatile and automated machinery is increasing. Most of France's imported products come from the European Union, and products from the United States and Japan also account for a larger proportion. French packaging machinery is mainly exported to EU countries, while the United States is one of the main non-EU markets for French packaging machinery.
The market capacity of Russian packaging machinery in Russia is between US$5 billion and US$7 billion per year, of which only 20% of Russian manufacturers, and these manufacturers mainly produce semi-automated equipment, are currently unable to meet the overall needs of the Russian packaging industry. Germany, Italy and Sweden are the main equipment importers. From 2002 to 2004, the most potential areas in the packaging machinery market were the food industry, beverage industry, pharmaceutical industry and personal care industry. The most promising packaging equipment requires high quality, universal applicability of packaging materials, and moderate prices.
The packaging machinery with promising prospects in the United States is: horizontal pillow-type microcomputer control, packaging machinery equipped with a servo motor and a power control device with good film tension. In the future, microelectronics, industrial robots, intelligent, etc. will be more and more widely used in packaging machinery, which will make packaging machinery develop in the direction of automation, high efficiency, and energy saving.
Packaging machine types:
In market, there are lots of food packaging machine according to food character can be divided as the following types:
1. Horizontal packaging machine
2. Vertical packaging machine
The vertical packaging machine is suitable for the packaging of granular, short, and vermicelli materials such as puffed food, shrimp crackers, peanuts, popcorn, oatmeal, melon seeds, jelly, sugar, salt, washing powder, etc.
3. Filling machine
The filling machine is a packaging machine that puts precise quantities of packages into various containers. The main types are:
(1) Volumetric filling machine: including measuring cup, intubation, plunger, material level, screw, timing filling machine.
(2) Weighing and filling machines: including intermittent weighing, continuous weighing, weighing-centrifugal filling machines.
(3) Counting filling machine: including single-piece counting machine and multi-piece counting machine.
4. Sealing machine
Sealing machine is a machine used to seal containers with packaging. Its main types are:
1) Sealing machines without sealing materials: including hot pressing, cold pressing, welding, plug-in, folding and other sealing machines.
2) There is a sealing material sealing machine: including rotating, rolling, crimping, pressing and other sealing machines.
3) Sealing machines with auxiliary sealing materials: including tape type, adhesive type, nail type, binding type, suture type and other sealing machines.
5. Paper wrapping packaging machine
Paper wrapping packaging machine is a packaging machine that uses flexible packaging materials to package all or part of it. The main types are:
(1) Complete wrapping paper: including wrapping, covering, body, seams and other wrappings.
(2) Semi-packaged packaging paper: including folding, shrinking, stretching, winding and other packaging machines.
6. Multifunctional packaging machine
This kind of packaging machine has two or more functions. The main types are:
① Filling and sealing machine: It has two functions of filling and sealing.
② Forming, filling and sealing machine: It has three functions: forming, filling and sealing. The types of molding include bag molding, bottle molding, box molding, blister molding, melt molding, and so on.
③ Shaping filling and sealing machine: It has the functions of forming, filling and sealing. Stereotype.
④ Double-sided sealing machine: It can seal the lid and bottom. When sealed, the box can be placed on its side or placed.
7. Shrink packaging machine
The shrink packaging machine is in the shrinking process and does not affect the packaging quality. It can shrink quickly and perfectly after packaging. It can be sealed, moisture-proof and impact-resistant. It is suitable for tight packaging and pallet packaging of a variety of items.
(1) Heat shrink packaging machine: adopts PLC and touch screen automatic computer control, no film alarm, police function of sealing and cutting obstacles
(2) Cutlery shrink packaging machine: This is a special shrink packaging machine for tableware.
(3) Film shrink packaging machine: It is specially designed for the shrink packaging of panels such as door panels and glass panels, and is suitable for any shrink film shrink packaging.
(4) Food shrink packaging machine: used in light industry, food, beverages, candy, stationery, handicrafts, hardware tools, daily necessities, chemicals, etc.
(5) Far-infrared shrinking machine: The packaged items can be sealed, moisture-proof, and protected from external shocks. It has a certain cushioning performance and is widely used in the packaging of various small commodities.
8. Label machine
A labeling machine is a machine used to paste grade paper or labels on packages.The main categories are:
1) Vertical round bottle labeling machine
2) Horizontal round bottle labeling machine
3) Corner labeling machine
4) Wine labeling machine
5) Flat labeling machine
6) Flat assembly line labeling head
7) Upper and lower self-adhesive labeling machine
8) Double-sided pneumatic labeling machine
9) Single-sided labeling machine
10) Semi-automatic flat labeling machine
11) Semi-automatic round bottle labeling machine, etc.
9. Carton box packaging machine
Ø Horizontal packaging machine types
The horizontal flow packaging machine has the following types:
(1) According to the feeding method, the flow packaging machine divided into fully autocratic packaging machine and Semi-automatic packaging machine.
① Full automatic flow packaging machine without worker manual feeding products, which can automatic connect with the production line. Such as the bakery packaging machine machine, biscuit packaging machine, chocolate machine. This type of packaging machinery supplier will offer the whole packaging solution, including the inner packaging, outer packaging machine and carton packaging machine. Then food manufacturer can plan workshop perfectly.
② Semi-automatic flow packaging machine, means need worker manual feeding the product on the infeed conveyor. Check this link for more details.
(2) Cutter kind divide as below:
A. Rotary packaging machine, its cutter move rotary such as the ZP-500SG
B. Box- motion packaging machine, which cutter move up and down such as RD-BM-508S, RD-BM-708S
(3) Film location divide into 2 kinds:
① Upper film packaging machine
② Down film packaging machine
① Inner packaging machine
② Outer packaging machine, which also name secondary packaging machine or family packaging machine.
③ Bagging machine
The type of flow packaging machine is using prefabricated bags, so the package will very luxury. But its usage very limited, maybe only for one product. The the bagging machine also have two types. With sealing or without sealing bagging machine. If you want to know more about the difference of these two kinds packaging machine, please check the following link:
Flow packaging machine working principle
Pillow type flow packaging machine is driven by a motor, and the packaging process is monitored by photoelectric tracking color code. Conveyor belt automatically transports the packaged objects to the packaging position, wraps them in paper film, heats them, and then presses them into a shape, and sends them to the cross-sealing cutter for heat-internal and cross-sealing and cutting. Then the finished product is output by the conveyor belt.
Flow packaging machinery advantage
The need of packaging is increasing rapidly especially for the corona virus years, and why we need to have a packaging machine? Why the automatic production will become a trend in future? Because the following advantage bring to us:
(1) Improve labor productivity and ensure packaging quality
Use mechanical packaging instead of manual packaging, so that the product does not come into direct contact with the human body, and reduces the time the product is exposed to the air. This provides a reliable guarantee for the cleanliness of food and medicine and the anti-corrosion of metal products. The mechanical packaging has accurate measurement, tight packaging, neat and beautiful appearance, stable packaging quality, standardized and standardized packaging, and can adapt to various transportation conditions and loading and unloading methods such as standardized containers, pallets, trains, and ships.
(2) Reduce labor intensity and improve working conditions
Using mechanical packaging to replace manual packaging can free packaging workers from heavy physical labor, reduce labor intensity, and improve working conditions.
(3) Reduce packaging costs and reduce circulation costs
Some loose foam commodities, such as cotton, feathers and certain clothing, knitted cotton fabrics, etc., can be pre-packed with compression packaging machinery to greatly reduce the volume of the package, save packaging materials, and reduce packaging costs. At the same time, the storage capacity is also saved during storage, the storage capacity of the warehouse is increased, and the storage cost is reduced. During transportation, the transportation space is also reduced and transportation costs are saved.
Flow packaging machine application
Suitable for food industry, pharmaceutical industry, daily necessities, disposable products, hardware products, plastic products, toys and stationery, industrial supplies, industrial parts, auto parts.
How to choose the most suitable flow packaging machine ?
1. When purchasing a fully automatic packaging machine, expect one machine and equipment to pack all types. In fact, the actual packaging effect of the dedicated machine is usually better than that of the compatible machine. The type of packaging of a fully automatic packaging machine is best not to exceed 3-5 types. Also, products with large size differences are packed separately as much as possible.
2. High cost performance is the first criterion. At this stage, the quality of fully automatic packaging machines manufactured in China has been greatly improved compared to before. In particular, pillow packaging machines have long been exported and imported. Therefore, imported quality can be purchased at domestic prices. Only choose the right one, don't buy the expensive one.
3. Try to choose a well-known brand fully automatic packaging machine company with a long history, and the quality is guaranteed. Select models with perfect technology and stable quality to make packaging faster and more stable, with low energy consumption and low failure rate. Fully automatic packaging machines are cost-intensive machines. If low-quality equipment is purchased, the amount of packaging film that will be consumed over time in daily production and manufacturing in the future is definitely not a small number, especially the price increase of packaging products nowadays.
4. If there is a visit, pay more attention to the small details of the machine, usually attitude determines the quality of the whole machine. Try to bring samples for debugging.
5. At the level of after-sales maintenance services, "Circle" must have excellent user reviews. The after-sales maintenance service is quick and ready at any time, especially for food and pharmaceutical production and processing companies. For example, the mooncake company only has a short production period of 2 months per year. If the automatic packaging machine produces a problem and does not deal with it immediately, the loss is obvious.
6. Try to buy as much as possible for simple operation and maintenance, complete spare parts, automatic continuous feeding organization, which can improve packaging efficiency and reduce labor costs, which is suitable for the company's long-term development trend.
Like RUIPUHUA packaging machine is the priority option in China machinery supplier, because RUIPUHUA is one of the packaging machine industry-standard maker leader membership. RUIPUHUA with almost 20 years’ experience in packaging machine area and cooperating with those top 20 food production factory all over the world. （For more detail contact our sale manager Lotus. firstname.lastname@example.org )
Flow packaging machine installation and maintenance tips:
(1) Flow wrapping packaging equipment installation steps :
When received a new packaging machine, what should you do if you don’t need supplier engineer support?
① Open the wooden case safely. Normally the flow packaging machine will package into two wooden cases, one is the main frame, the other is the conveyor. So extra parts might package in the conveyor also. If have any broken in the machine, take pictures and share with machine supplier also.
② Clean the machine. Clean the whole and check all those screw got loosen after transportation or not.
③ Test machine Level.
④ Install the conveyor and connect with main frame.
⑤ Connect the machine wire.
⑥ Check the machine function on the touch screen. Make sure all of machine function work well.
⑦ Get though the film as drawing.
⑧ Adjust machine according to the product size and film.
RUIPUHUA packaging company offer a video about how to install a flow packaging, please check the below links:
(2) Flow packaging machine warring adjustment
1. When the temperature is too high, the speed is too slow, and the outer layer of the film has poor heat resistance, the seal will show signs of scorching wrinkles. The repair method is to adjust the speed, lower the temperature, and replace the film material.
2. The knife holder is too high or too low, the packaging speed is too fast, and the push rod is not synchronized with the cutting knife, the cutting knife will cut on the product. The method of maintenance is to reduce the packaging speed, adjust the height of the end sealing part, and make the center of the sealing knife The middle position of the product height.
3. The color of the film color code is too light, the film drive is slippery, and the color code tracking is not turned on, the cutting position will deviate from the color code. At this time, the repair method is to refer to the packaging machine manual and adjust its sensitivity; in the man-machine dialogue interface, Switch the tracking mode to "tracking cut".
4. The solid-state circuit breaker burns out, the temperature control meter is damaged, and the temperature meter cannot control the temperature when the thermocouple is damaged. The repair method is to replace the electric couple, replace the temperature control meter, and replace the heating element.
5. If the speed is too fast, the inner layer of the film has poor heat-sealability. When the temperature is too low, the seal will leak or become weak. The repair method is to slow down the speed, increase the temperature, and replace the material of the film.
How to use the pillow packaging machine when producing bread ?
In the process of selecting bread packaging equipment, customers pay more attention to the tightness of the packaging and the speed of packaging. Generally, the packaging of bread or pastry is a pillow-type packaging bag with a socket. This kind of package with a socket makes the product packaging look more beautiful. Of course, whether to have a socket can be selected according to the customer's own requirements. Bread packaging also includes nitrogen-filled packaging. Generally, products with a long sales cycle have nitrogen-filled requirements in order to extend the shelf life of the product. This kind of nitrogen-filled packaging has higher requirements for airtightness.
How to use the pillow packaging machine when producing noodles ?
The packaging speed should reach 80 packs per minute. Each pack of noodles should save the profit of shrink film, and eliminate the disadvantages of moisture, pollution and frequent breakage during transportation.