Will You Invest In The Bread Packaging Machine ?
What Is Packaging Equipment ?
Automatic packaging equipment is an important part of bakery operations. In high speed bakeries, they are mainly used for bagging and packing baked goods in poly bags. Customer preference for quick / easy opening and reclosing of packages has strongly influenced the development of bag closing systems for bread, rolls and rolls.
Bagged bread and baked goods can:
- Create a partial seal to prevent insects or other contaminants from entering
- Prevent absorption of moisture from the environment
- Keep moisture in the product
- Preserve aroma or flavor
- Prevent aroma from migrating from the surrounding environment to baked goods
- Provide prints for advertising and labeling purposes
- Easy handling of products (packing, palletizing and shipping)
How it works?
Food wrapping equipment fills sliced bread into bags. The typical bag is low density polyethylene plastic, 1mm thick, with an open end (ponytail design). Some bakeries use inner wrappers to wrap all kinds of breads before they are bagged. Depending on the combination of products and packaging materials, two types of bagging and packaging systems can be used:
- Device for pushing the product into the bag
- Device for pulling the bag through the product
The packaging is made by cutting a piece of plastic film and forming it into a tube that surrounds the product. A piece of packaging material is removed or fed into the reel or cut. The product is pushed into the end and folded around the product to form a "tube", the open end of which is stuffed and sealed by heat sealing.
The bread can be bagged by horizontal bagging machinery using small doors or stacks of bags. A bag is blown by air, a spoon enters the open mouth, expands, grabs the bag and pulls it from the ticket door to a properly positioned loaf of bread. The open ends or pockets are brought together to form the neck, which is closed with a wire harness or plastic clip.